Already have a Username/Password for Ameghiniana?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Check the Guidelines for the authors:
New Guidelines for the authors
- Be prepared to upload the following files:
1) Text files (in DOC or DOCX format):
a) manuscript (including references and figure legends)
b) tables (as separate files in DOC or DOCX format)
c) appendices for printed version (as separate files in DOC or DOCX format)
2) Figure files (in TIFF format)
a) the width of the figures can only be 82 mm or 17 mm
b) the height of the figures cannot exceed 23 mm
c) the resolution must be 300 dpi
Manuscripts with figures that do not fit this requirements will not be processed
3) Integrated PDF file (including text, figures, tables, and appendices for printed version)
4) Supplementary online material (for online version only) [OPTIONAL]
5) Letter to the Editor detailing:
a) Length of the manuscript, number of figures, tables, appendices, and
Supplementary Online Information files.
b) A justification of any exception to be considered, such as manuscript length.
c) A list of at least five potential reviewers for the manuscript including name and
- I declare that all authors have read the manuscript and agreed to the submission.
- Did you know that you can make your article Open Access?
Authors opting for the Open Access must pay a fee of $300 (US dollars) to cover article-processing costs.
Please contact the Production Team after the acceptance of your manuscript if you are interested in this option.
The names and addresses of e-mail introduced in this page will be used exclusively for the purposes declared by this journal and they will be unavailable for any other purpose or another person.